Terms & Conditions
If you do not agree to this Terms of Service Agreement, together with the Acceptable Use Policy, please notify our billing department at 8355902961 /8108206371. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL CONSITUTE YOUR APPROVAL OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. services provided to the customer may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to remove any and all materials that infringe on copyright work or that may be in violation of any Indian laws. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement or violation.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India servers shall not be used to host or store pornographic or adult material of any kind. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to determine what constitutes "pornographic" or "adult material".
- Customer agrees not to utilize QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. hosting and/or e-mail services or equipment for the purpose of sending the same or substantially similar unsolicited or bulk e-mail. Customer also agrees to not reference a QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India hosted web site or QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India e-mail account in any unsolicited or bulk e-mail, whether or not that e-mail is sent through a QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. server.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service(s) it is providing. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for damage the customer suffers; including and not limited to: loss of data resulting from delays; non-deliveries; mis-deliveries; service interruptions caused by it's own negligence, customer errors or omission, or due to the fault of third parties.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to discontinue any and all services at any time, without prior notice or obligation, for any conduct which QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. , at its sole discretion, concludes is not tolerated by this Agreement or harmful to QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India' interest or the interests of others. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. also may limit, restrict or prohibit access to its system resources as QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India Pvt. Ltd, in its sole discretion, regards appropriate to provide the availability of such resources.
- All of QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ' hosting fees are based on the customer's web site having one domain name pointing to it, as defined in our DNS servers. Any additional domain names must also be included in our DNS servers and may be subject to additional fees. Failure to disclose such information to QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may be grounds for termination of services.
- Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. account. You must formally cancel your account with QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to avoid further charges.
Website Design & Development, Content Policy:
- Images & content should be provided by the client within the required time, needed for the project.
- The client is required to give the confirmation within 2-3 days, once the website design layout is provided.
- Once accepted by the client, no further web design changes will be accepted. If there are any changes in the website design, the client is liable to pay additional charges.
- Content may be provided by QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. , however, it is chargeable. Additional charges will be levied, depending on the type and quantity of the content.
- The client is responsible for maintaining their own backups with respect to their website. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage which he client may suffer which is in any way attributable to any delay in performance or completion of our contract, however, that delay arises.
Whilst QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are managing your Google AdWords account the following terms and conditions apply:
- By entering this Agreement with QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. you give us permission to access your Google AdWords account for the purposes of optimisation and management of your online business.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will endeavour to set up your AdWords accounts as soon as possible, however in some cases it may take up to 5-7 days to complete set up of your new account.
- If you decide to cancel our management services with us you will need to pay out your contract with us within 60 days and if you are already out of contract then we require 30 days notice in writing to cancel our management services to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. management (with QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. management fees) is a separate service from the “per click” fees that Google AdWords will charge you. Cancellation of your management does not automatically stop your Google AdWords advertising from running and incurring Google AdWords “per click” fees. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any amounts that Google AdWords charges you following the cancellation of your management with QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. If you wish to cease advertising online at the same time that you cancel your QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. management, please notify your Client Manager in writing so that we can cancel your Google Adwords online advertising as well. Alternatively, you may choose to directly access your own Google Adwords account to arrange cancellation.
- For clarity, please note that:
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not Google, Google AdWords, Facebook or Yahoo;
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is affiliated with Google by being a “Google Certified Partner”. However despite this affiliation with Google, QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a separate entity from Google.
SEO Terms and Conditions
This contract is entered into between QuanTech IT Solutions and your company (hereinafter
referred to as “Client”) on the day you complete the form.
- QuanTech will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter refer red to as “SEO”) as
described in this contract. QuanTech will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of,
and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
- All invoices must be paid in full within 15 days of billing.
QuanTech’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in
search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
QuanTech’s SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Creating blog posts and social media posts.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to a client email address (@domain or gmail) for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as
deemed necessary by (Company name) for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the
purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- QuanTech has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content
that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any director y or search engine at any time at
the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other
competitive factors, QuanTech does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular
keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear
without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of
campaign completion, QuanTech will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing
services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. QuanTech
can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. QuanTech
does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- QuanTech is not responsible for changes made to the website by other par ties that adversely affect the search engine
rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (branded copywriting, blitz campaigns, addition consulting, etc.) will be provided for
a fee of $100-$200 per hour.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to QuanTech
Visibility for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the
rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend QuanTech and its subcontractors
from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- QuanTech is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading
over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on
the hourly rate of $200 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, QuanTech’s obligation to
provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if
the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting QuanTech, then QuanTech’s obligation to provide SEO
services for free shall terminate.
- Customer agrees to provide QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. with accurate and complete contact and billing information. It is the responsibility of the Customer to contact QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. of any changes to their account, such as contact, phone number and/or billing information.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not tolerate payment of QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. account(s) or service(s) by fraudulent means. Doing so will result in immediate termination and possible criminal and civil liabilities.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India account(s) will considered unpaid if payment by acceptable means is not received after 30 days of the date due. Accounts that are unpaid may be suspended, archived or terminated from the QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India system. We are not responsible for any loss of data on unpaid accounts. Unpaid accounts will continue to accrue late charges until reinstated or properly and formally cancelled. We reserve the right to charge a service reconnection fee for any unpaid, suspended, or reactivated account.
- A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. The 50% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
- Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project.
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
- Customer agrees to formally notify QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India of any account or service cancellation request via email to email@example.com, or Postal mail to: QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India, Office No. 5, Jyoti Park Building No. 2, Near Indralok phase 1, Bhayandar, Maharashtra 401105
- Cancellations are on a "same day" policy. Your account will be cancelled on the same day your request is received. If your account has a remaining balance, the account may not be cancelled..
- Cancellations of web development projects are subject to billing for hours incurred, to date of cancellation, at the hourly rate mentioned in the proposal. Hours incurred include project management, development, design and any other services provided prior to cancellation.
- No portion of service fees, one-time installation or licensing fees, or registrations fees will be refunded or pro-rated to cancelled accounts.
QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India will not sell or distribute your personal information to any list, telemarketing or mass distribution company or firm. Your information will be kept strictly confidential. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India may disclose information regarding accounts if requested to do so by law.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy represents QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India agreement and understanding between QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India and the account holder ("customer") and supersedes any other written or oral agreement pertaining to your QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India services. By using any of the services offered by QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India, the customer is bound by and must comply with this Policy in its entirety. Violations will result in cancellation of your services or such other action as QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India, in it's sole discretion, may deem appropriate.
If you do not agree with this Policy, please notify our billing department at 8355902961 / 8108206371 . USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL CONSITUTE YOUR APPROVAL AND COMPLIANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
SYSTEM AND NETWORK
- Customer will not tamper with other accounts, or commit unauthorized intrusion into any part of our system, or use any of our equipment to intrude into any other system or network.
- Customer will not use, or attempt to use, any of our services not included in your account.
- Customer will not use the system in a manner that burdens disk space, processors or other system resources beyond those allowed by the specified type of account. Customer agrees to not make deliberate attempts to interfere with a service, overload a service or attempt to disable a host. If customer's account causes QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India' server(s) to become overloaded due to high CPU or disk usage, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India will not tolerate any attempted use of Internet services or systems without the owner's authorization. This includes, and is not limited to: password hacking, defrauding others into releasing their password or account information, denial-of-service attacks, or the use of programs, scripts, commands or messages with the intent to interfere with a user's terminal session.
- By using QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India mail services, the customer agrees to use mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, etc. for their own use and within the scope of this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Customer may not send unsolicited, or "SPAM" e-mail to any account that has not specifically requested information or that causes complaints from the recipients of such unsolicited e-mail.
- Customer agrees to utilize QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India email services in accordance with all acceptable laws and requests. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India prohibits the transmission of email that is harassing, libelous, defamatory, legally obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful to non-consenting recipients.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India prohibits the forwarding of chain letters of any type (including charity requests or petitions for signatures).
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material that may be in violation of any Indian law is prohibited. This includes, and is no limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening or obscene material. Such materials may be removed at any time upon our discretion.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account that does not abide by our Terms of Service and our Acceptable Use Policy.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India does not endorse any materials that may be offensive, inflammatory or of an adult nature. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India disclaims any and all liability for such content.
QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. rights
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India is entitled to cancel User registrations at any time without stating reasons. Any such cancellation terminates the user’s right to use the services provided by the platform. The publisher can serve notice of cancellation either by letter, by fax or by E mail.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India is also entitled to delete individual user-generated contributions of parts thereof at any time and at its sole discretion. This applies, in particular, in cases where a user has committed a violation of these conditions for use. In any such case, QuanTech IT Solutions, when becoming aware of the violation, is entitled and obliged on grounds of its legal responsibility pursuant to the Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and the Indian Penal Code, 1860 (IPC) to exclude the user, cancel his registration and to delete content used by or addressed to him. QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India is under no obligation to give Users advance warning of deletion of content generated by them.
- QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India’s Standard Terms of Contract (in the version which is valid at any given time) and Licensing Terms shall also be applicable.
- Conclusion of this contract or use of QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India services and offers does not in any way constitute formation of a joint venture or partnership, or creation of an employer-employee relationship of an agency relationship between QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India and the individual user.
- Unless otherwise stated, the content of this website is the property of QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India. The website’s contents are protected by Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and the Indian Penal Code, 1860 (IPC).
- Unless otherwise stipulated by law, the place of jurisdiction shall be India.
- This contract is governed by Indian laws in the version applicable at any given time.
- Should any of the individual provisions contained in these conditions for use prove or subsequently become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In the event of invalidity of any provision the parties to this contract will agree a legally valid alternative provision corresponding as closely as possible in commercial terms to the original invalid provision. The same shall apply in the event of subsequent discovery of any omission from the contract.
Use of QuanTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India services assumes that the Customer has read the Terms of Service Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy and agrees to abide by its contents herein.
For information on our SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing or Web Designing services, contact us today!